Krishna Premdhara Trust is a registered charitable trust formed in Delhi on 10th December 2010.
The main objectives of the trust are as follows:
- Advancement of Krishna Bhakti on the basis of teachings of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and various other Goswami’s of Gaudiya Sampradaya through RADIO PROGRAMME.
- Work for the attainment of true happiness of mankind through self-realization and for the welfare of the whole universe without distinction of caste, creed, colour, community, nationality and sex.
- To spread the knowledge of Vedas and other scriptures particularly Srimad Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavat Gita.
- Impart education and work for improvement of health of people, especially from poor classes. The trust makes endeavor for upliftment of people of weaker sections of the society.
- Create Awareness of spiritual knowledge through various means such as print media, multimedia, movies, documentaries etc.
- To adopt all measures and work building the character of men, women, old, young and children by imbibing values contained in Srimad Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavd Gita and other scriptures.
- Hold Satsangs, Seminars, Discourses and Discussions for creation of Krishna Devotion and spiritual development among the general public.
- Create awareness through sponsoring spiritual, educational and motivational programs on radio, television and through other means of communication.
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of objectives of the trust.
- Establish, maintain and manage Vocational, Educational and Cultural Institutions and Hospitals, Laboratories, Dispensaries, Meditation Centers, Dharamashalas and Community Kitchens for the welfare of general public.