Krishn Premdhara Trust is a registered charitable trust formed in Delhi on 10th December 2010.
The objectives of the trust are as follows:
- Advancement of Krishn Bhakti on the basis of teachings of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu & various other Goswami’s of Gudiya Sampraday through RADIO PROGRAMME.
- Work for attainment of true happiness of mankind through self-realization & for the welfare of the universe without distinction of caste, creed, color, community, nationality & sex .
- To spread knowledge of Vedas & other scriptures particularly Srimad-Bhagavatam & Srimad Bhagavat Gita .
- Impart education & work for improvement of health of people, especially for the poor. The trust makes endeavor for upliftment of people of weaker sections of society.
- Create Awareness of spiritual knowledge through various means such as print media, multimedia, movies, documentaries etc.
- To adopt all measures & work building the character of men, women, old, young & children by imbibing values contained in Srimad-Bhagavatam & Srimad Bhagavd Gita & other scriptures.
- Hold Satsang, Seminars, Discourses & Discussions for creation of Krishn Devotion & spiritual development among general public.
- Create awareness through sponsoring spiritual, educational & motivational programmes on radio, television & through other means of communication.
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of objectives of the trust.
- Establish, maintain & manage Laboratories, Vocational, Educational & Cultural Institutions, Hospitals, Dispensaries, Meditation Centers, Dharamashalas & Community Kitchens for welfare of general public.